Train competitive professionals with human principles and solid knowledge of the context of business, capable of creating, using, evaluating and managing production, marketing, human resources and finance processes. Practitioners will have sound knowledge of economic science and will be able to use research methods, mathematical-statistical, economic – financial, econometric and investigative tools, as well as computer science and foreign languages, which will allow them to solve problems in different economic contexts at national and international level, promoting accountability, honesty, professionalism and ethics.
- High school diploma
- Identification document photocopy, or visa for international students
- Voting certificate photocopy
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Successful completion of the University leveling course
- Generate solutions to economic problems that contribute to national growth and development.
- Analyze the national economic context in order to formulate solutions to the social problems, as well as, to understand economic behavior through time.
- Develop economics projects based on ethics and environmental care.
- Support and work for economic development based on efficient allocation of resources without affecting future generations welfare.
- Employ processes of analysis and measurement, in order to understand economic, social and political realities at national and international level, based on responsible professional actions committed to social change and development.